COVID Policy Rossnowlagh Campsite
Simple measures will remain in place to help prevent spread of COVID-19 and ensure we keep our guests and employees as safe as possible.
We have put in place preparatory measures and guidance to help our guests to mitigate the potential risks posed to public health and our business by the Coronavirus (Covid-19). All the employees at Boortree Touring have completed Fáilte Ireland’s ‘Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Businesses’ course.
We continue to update our guidelines and procedures in line with HSE recommendations, with the aim of keeping our guests and staff as safe as possible. We hope this gives you peace of mind to help you relax and enjoy a wonderful experience while staying with us.
PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL to Boortree Touring if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or if you have been around someone with Covid-19 symptoms you should get medical advice.
• We ask all guests to please pre-book your stay with us and pay in advance here to expedite the check in process.
• Face masks must be worn in the office or the facilities building.
• The Reception area is regular cleaned, to an excellent standard and use disinfectant.
• On-site toilet and shower blocks will be available for use but due to the strict protocols around cleaning and in order to maintain physical distancing some restrictions will apply. As a results, customers are advised that delays may occur at busy times (morning and evening). For these reasons, caravan and motor home users are asked to use the their on board sanitary facilities as much as possible.
• We have prominently displayed alcohol-based hand sanitisers in various areas such as entry points to Reception, Toilet/Shower block, the Bin area and the Waste disposal area. We refill these dispensers regularly.
• Guests will not be able to have any day visitors to their pitches – this will help us limit the number of people on sites should contact tracing be required.
• The availability of Facilities/Activities can change without notice, respecting HSE recommendations, so please keep an eye on our website for updates.
All guests must adhere to all social distancing measures, guidelines and restrictions to limit the spread of Covid-19 at all times while on the Park. Parents/guardians must stay with their children at all times to ensure they also adhere to these measures at all times.
We are really looking forward to welcoming our guests, team members, and friends back to the Boortree and thank you for your custom.
John & Marie